Monday, June 6, 2011

Hoppy Poprocks and Jillian Jr.

Travis gave Harper some Poprocks the other day and filmed it and sent it to me. It was hilarious and she loved them. It also gave me a great band name - Hoppy Poprocks. Right?!

Harper had her 15 month appointment today and it was pretty good. Her pediatrician (who was also Travis' pediatrician) retired so we switched to a new doctor in the same practice and love her! Harper is 20 pounds and 29 inches tall. She is in the 10th percentile for weight and between the 10th and 25th percentile for height. And her head is in the 90th percentile. That's my girl; orange on a toothpick.

I left early for Harper's appointment so I didn't get to ride the exercise bike at work on my lunch. To make up for it I did an hour on the Wii game my friend Jennifer loaned me and I am hurting. Can you die of aerobics? I swear the robot trainer is the secret love child of robot Jillian Michaels and Satan. She never gets tired or feels the muscle fatigue she keeps requiring of me... because she's a robot! I guess that's better than a real person telling me what to do who never gets tired or feels muscle fatigue.

Between workouts and Hop time I've been watching Doctor Who on Netflix Instant. It is awesome and nerdy. But not very many people watch it so there's not really anyone to talk to about it. Which means that I talk to everyone about it anyway and they just look at me like I'm speaking Mandarin. Throwing Tardis jokes into everyday conversation doesn't get laughs unless you work in IT, I guess.

Have a great week, loyal reader! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment